Sunday, January 9, 2011

Goals

Observation for January 9, 2011 - goals
It seems to me that if I set my mind to do something...I usually...yes usually succeed.  So I have set a few goals for myself, not resolutions, goals.
-To be a better me, healthier, happier...better
-To pay attention to the details of everyday life, the little details because those are usually the ones that matter the most.
-To be a better friend.  To listen more carefully, to call or write more often.
-To love and cherish my husband, daughter and parents more and more each day (this one will be easy).  They are the sunshine on my cloudy days. 
-To keep journaling...whether it be here, privately online or in a real paper journal! 

Keep observing, keep being the best you can be, love with all you have and reach high for your personal goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment